Sunday, December 11, 2016

Ooooookkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Hey Everyone,

First, let me thank the few people encouraging me to keep going. Without you guys, I wouldn't even have bothered to post this.

Okay. In the next, say, 6 months or so, I'll be working on revamping this website from the blogspot clusterf*** that it is to something more modern and suited to what I'd like to do with my website. Not to bash Blogger, but it's old, outdated, and I had to MacGyver the crap out of it to turn several blogs into a cohesive site. I know it wasn't meant to be a full-on website platform, but hey, I did what I wanted to get what I wanted out of it and it served its purpose for a while.

Anyway, what you see as of the time of this post will be around for a bit longer as I re-vamp things with a new site building service. But I thought I'd go ahead and mention this, because I am looking forward to reviving this sleeping giant in a way that is manageable. Wish me luck.

Peace,

Nick