Sunday, September 16, 2012

Album Update

Hey Everyone!

Today brings us good news, bad news, and other news...

...but to make it all the better, just turn on some Within a Reverie music in our jukebox to the right, and even the bad news will be enjoyable!

Good News:

A great deal of progress has been made on the track we are currently mixing, "Fresh Eyes," and we should be nearing completion soon. It is sounding really good, and we can't wait to share it with you! After we finish "Fresh Eyes," we have only one track left to mix: "Believable Fiction." Both songs are, in my opinion, standout tracks for this album. I personally cannot wait to publish the SongTalk blog entries on this site, and I stand by my statement that they will be worth the wait!


Bad News:

The bad news is that this week I have very little--only this post that you are reading--to offer in the way of updates. And that's on top of a wrist injury I sustained a couple days ago! Agh! I was originally counting on offering "Fresh Eyes" for your aural stimulation, but that didn't work out and I didn't prepare a backup plan. If "Fresh Eyes" is not completed by next Monday, I'll have alternative materials for listening/viewing pleasure!


Other News:

Although I mentioned that the Progressive Discussion would be more episodic than before, I have been thinking about extending the last entry with an addendum that would expand on some of the points I merely hinted at, as well as some examples for everyone to check out. Stay tuned for this, as the more I think about it, the more I'd like to do it.

Besides that, rest assured that we are in the midst of mixing tracks, working on several videos, and preparing for our next album project.

Have a great week!