Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Prog Discussion Entry Posted!

Thanks for your patience everyone! The latest post to the Progressive Discussion is up!

A couple things to note:

This represents my final post solely concerned with discussing the nature of progressive music. From here on out, I will continue to add to the progressive blog, but entries will most likely focus on a single per-entry issue rather than an extended multi-entry discussion of such a grand theme.

I have truly enjoyed getting all my thoughts on how to conceptualize progressive art "down on paper," and I have been flattered by the number of views that this site has received because of it.

For anyone reading this for the first time, I encourage you to read the prog discussion from the beginning! It's a good read (if I do say so myself, haha), and, excepting the 4th entry, all of the installments are very approachable in length.

In case there is any curiosity concerning the future of the prog discussion, I want to inform you that I already have the next topic for the blog picked out, and will probably post that within 2 - 3 weeks.

In the meantime, I will be busy finishing mixing with Andy, putting together the awesome performance video we recorded in Minneapolis on the 12th, creating album preview videos, and beginning the recording for 2nd album guitars!

Talk to you soon!


ps. For some reason, there are a couple formatting issues with the latest prog entry. I'm not sure what is causing it, but I've tried getting into the HTML and working out the kinks with no success. I want to apologize for the mysterious lack of polish in terms of formatting, and if I can resolve it, I'll fix it asap.