Monday, August 20, 2012

Kind of a Meaningless Post..But Just to Reassure You...

Just writing to say that our weekly update will be posted tonight, but probably in the wee hours...so, technically Tuesday, maybe.

Anyway, our 5th post to the progressive discussion will be posted asap tonight! I'll comment more on this in the following post, but this will be the final post in the prog discussion proper. Hereafter, we'll be posting to that specific blog with more episodic posts that focus on related, but smaller themes. That is to say that we will still be addressing issues related to progressive music, but will be less focused on the nature of prog and the idea of it as a spirit rather than a genre.

Anyway, stay tuned for that tonight! Other things in life are beckoning me at the moment, unfortunately, and once I get that silliness out of the way, I will return tonight with the latest installment of the progressive discussion!

In the meantime, listen to some of our music or check out some of our videos!

EDIT: 
It is now 2AM in my local time and I must retire for the evening. Prog Blog entry by Tuesday night. I promise. With a pinky-swear, crossing my heart, and sprinkles on top. Just too tired to make it happen at the moment. Good night to all, and progressive commentary to come tomorrow!